The sofa is the most familiar furniture in our life at home. It is the soul of the living room. The sofa is indispensable for the decoration of the living room. It is the furniture used for daily rest, chat and meeting in the living room. There are a lot of particulars about the placement of the sofa. Don’t believe it, if the living room sofa is still placed in this way, then you will really become a pauper! How to arrange the sofa in the living room?
1. In the living room sofa placement skills, the one-line sofa is usually more common, it gives people a warm and compact feeling. If you want to create an intimate atmosphere, you only need to simply place the sofa in the living room in a line. Place the coffee table and TV on the opposite side. This layout can save space and increase the range of activities in the living room. It is more suitable for small and long living rooms.
2. L-shaped corner L-shaped sofa area is generally suitable for more fashionable home design, and it can also make full use of space. The corner type formed by multiple or single sofas is movable and changeable, and the layout can be changed according to needs. , so that the living room is always full of freshness.
3. U-shaped combined U-shaped sofas take up a lot of space, and are more suitable for families with a large population and a large living room. The family sits together and loves each other, and it is more convenient to communicate.
4. Enclosed sofa The enclosed layout is more and more sought after by young people. This arrangement not only makes the center of the space more prominent, but also has more functions. The sofas are arranged on the adjacent walls on three sides. A coffee table is placed in the middle to make it easy for guests to sit and talk.
5. Two central sofa areas Although the general living room sofa area has only one area, in order to meet the special needs of the large-area living room and the owner, the sofa area can also be set with two centers with one main and one time. This living room sofa placement technique is A corner L-shaped sofa can be placed in the middle of the living room to form an open space suitable for communication. In addition, two single sofas can be selected and placed against the wall to enrich the communication space in the living room. For privacy, the corner sofa and the single sofa can be separated by a wire curtain, so that the two centers can be independent and connected with each other.