1. Because it is troublesome to clean, it must be stain resistant, and in terms of color, it must not be too light and bright.
2. Because it is necessary to sit and lie frequently, it must have good wear resistance and anti-pilling performance.
3. With a certain elongation recovery rate, there will be no depression or protrusion deformation after sitting or lying down.
4. Beautiful and generous, patterns with a certain ornamental and personality will also have a different style.
5. In order to meet the requirement of richness and fullness of the fabric, it is often necessary to compound a layer of T/C base cloth or plush base cloth on the back.
6. In terms of color fastness, it is necessary to pass the AATCC or ISO9000 tests in the "sun resistance" and "abrasion resistance" tests.
7. The sofa cloth emphasizes the softness and comfort of the "touch" more than the curtain cloth, so the sofa cloth is mainly based on plush.
1. Shading. Whether it is a venetian blind or a floor curtain, it emphasizes its shading.
2. Aesthetics. It does not emphasize aesthetics more than sofas, so the curtains are mostly elegant and eye-catching fabrics such as yarn-dyed jacquard, printing, burnt-out and so on.
3. In terms of functionality, there is also a shower curtain, which requires good waterproof performance and anti-static (to avoid dust adsorption).
According to the current increase in consumer demand in the market, and for fire safety considerations, both sofa and curtain fabrics should have a certain degree of fire resistance. And the foreign market is developing in the direction of "easy care", as some fabrics with "three-proof function" are entering the home textile market.